Ukrainian Dating 101 | Unique Date Ideas Ukrainian Women Will Appreciate
Do you feel anxious going out to dinner on your first date with the women in Ukraine? If you said yes to this, know that you’re not alone as many of us are left feeling dissatisfied after the date — — thinking that you could’ve done more.
So, instead of feeling bound by the traditional first dinner date we know, why not look outside the box and choose something different this time that is just light and fun? But if you’re someone who has already got the hang of it and you’ll feel more confident if it’s a traditional dinner date, then go for it.
For most of us though, we’d like to avoid the pressure and just want to make it an extra special experience for the women in Ukraine. Also with this, you’ll get a better idea of who your dates truly are and how they handle real-life situations.
Here are some options for those of us who are fed up with the terrifying first date dinners:
- Go to a flea market — Not all of us have the energy to go on an evening date. Some of us feel tired at night and would rather rest than engage in a stimulating conversation that would last for hours. And if you can relate to that, then going to flea markets and garage sales in Odessa Ukraine is perfect for you. Plus, that’s when you get the chance to grab souvenirs.
- Visit an Art Gallery — If you want a date that includes an appreciation for culture, visiting an art gallery is the way to go. At the same time, Ukrainian women appreciate it when you’re eager to know more about the history of their home country and would make them feel that you’re really serious in your pursuit.
- There’s a lot of art galleries in Odessa to choose from. Pick one and take your date there at night for a romantic tone.
- Visit the library — In the olden days, the library was strictly a place to study for exams, do research, and keep quiet or get shushed by an uptight librarian. But today, that has changed as some of them have many stimulating events that are completely free. One of which is a presentation about Ukrainian culture. You can choose to go to the most famous library in Odessa — — the Odessa National Research Library.
- Also, visiting the library is a wonderful first date idea to find out whether or not your date has an open mind and is eager to learn new things.
- Go wine-tasting — Whether your date seems like an outgoing person or someone more down-to-earth, wine-tasting gives you the opportunity to witness how your date handles her liquor. But never take this opportunity to take advantage of her as that’s definitely a deal breaker for Ukranian women.
- Join our romance tours — Through our romance tours, you’ll be able to take advantage of our matchmaking services. We have various activities that will gauge if you’re really a match with the woman you’re eyeing on.
- At the same time, not only that you’ll have the chance of getting to know one woman in Ukraine. But dozens or hundreds of them. You can date as many as you wish and enjoy touring together around the city. And don’t worry, we have tour guides for you.
- Lastly, if you’re really serious about marrying a Ukrainian woman, check out our romance tours schedule today to plan your trip ahead.
- We wish you the best of luck in your search for a bride-to-be among Odessa women and we hope to see you in our next romance tours…