Finally got to ask your dream Ukrainian girl out on a date? We know how excited you are, but hold your horses because you don’t want to mess this up. Of course, you want to land a second date with her. Women in Ukraine, however, are very discerning and meticulous when it comes to granting a second date, so you want to make sure that you make a great first impression on your first date.
If you badly want your first date with a stunning Ukrainian lady to go smoothly, then you need to do some planning beforehand. That includes your outfit, the venue or venues, little things like that matter. Keep in mind that getting it right the first time will ensure you’ll get the chance to date her again. At the same time, you’ll never get a second chance to make a first impression ever again. So, you might as well give it your best.
Aside from that, we also made a list of the common mistakes men make on first dates so you can avoid it. Here are some of them:
- Be late — This is a very important rule when dating beautiful Ukrainian women, don’t be late. As they’re very particular when it comes to this. Put yourself in her shoes, feeling like she’s waiting out in the cold rain for her date to come.
- That’ll make her think that she’s just another girl and that you’re not taking her seriously. If you badly want a second date, make no excuses for this and be at the venue 15 minutes before the agreed time.
- Offer to split the bill — Dating in Ukraine is very traditional. So they expect the man to pick up the tab. If you ask her to split the bill, then a second date is less likely to happen.
- If she insists on splitting it, just tell her that she can take the next one. Not only are you being a true gentleman but you’re also giving subtle hints that you’d love to take her out again some time. Also, to add to that, make the lady choose whatever she wants to eat and don’t pick her meal for her. That’s rude and is a big no for Ukrainian women.
- Talking about yourself too much — The first date should be for both of you to get to know each other. If you only talk about yourself, she would think that you’re not interested to know her better. And that wouldn’t be called a date if that’s the case.
- So, make it a balanced conversation. Tell her things about you and allow her to share her story. One of the secrets to having a great conversation is by asking the right questions. All the resources you need are already made available on our site for your convenience.
- Talking about your past relationships — Talking about your ex will make her think that you still haven’t moved on and may not be ready for a new relationship. Don’t ask her about her ex either. Focus on getting to know each other and not about your exes.
Last but not least, never ever ask Ukrainian women for sexual favors as it’s a huge deal-breaker. All of them are here for the right reasons — — that’s looking for a lifetime partner and not a one night stand. A lot of men could only surmise what it’s like to date Ukrainian women and would trade places with you in a heartbeat, so don’t drive your throw away this rare opportunity by being too aggressive and forward.
There you have it, now you’re ready to date these stunning ladies. Take part in our romance tours to take advantage of our matchmaking services. You never know one of them could be your bride. Marrying a Ukrainian woman has never been this easy! Sign up for free today to start your journey.